The Heart of Who We Are at Wellspring
The Mission of Wellspring Family Medical Group is to promote the lifelong physical, emotional, and spiritual health of our patients through patient-centered care, clinical excellence, and innovative technology.
In achieving the mission of Wellspring Family Medical Group, we uphold these essential values:
- We strive for performance improvement
- We stress lifelong learning
- We emphasize patient-centered care
- We respect the dignity of every individual
- We utilize innovative technology
- We work efficiently to minimize waste
- We foster staff that are courteous, friendly, and helpful
- We make compassion and mutual trust priorities in patient care
Philosophy of Care
Time is important to both patient and doctor. We value spending time listening to our patients because there is no substitute to hearing the concerns of our patients. At Wellspring, we purposefully choose to see fewer patients every day so that we can spend more time with each one. We enjoy getting to know you which enables us to provide you with the best care possible. Our patient’s physical, emotional, and spiritual health is our goal and so we emphasize wellness visits to develop an individualized strategy for optimal health and prevention of disease. The Golden Rule states, “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you…” Dr. Hermann and Dr. Birdwell provide the kind of care to you that they want to receive for their own families.